Showing all 6 results
Books that have been recently published by BYU Studies.
New Testament Commentary: The Epistle to the Ephesians
Relational Faith: The Transformation and Restoration of Pistis as Knowledge, Trust, Confidence, and Covenantal Faithfulness
Relational Grace: The Reciprocal and Binding Covenant of Charis
Volume 61:2 (2022) Print
Yet to Be Revealed: Open Questions in Latter-day Saint Theology
- What is the nature of God’s progress?
- Where did Book of Mormon events take place?
- What is women’s relationship to priesthood?
- Is God subject to or the creator of eternal law?
- Will things get better or worse before the Second Coming?
- Was Jesus married?
- Is the Song of Solomon scripture?
- How was the Book of Mormon translated?
“We as Latter-day Saints have too often felt sure about things the prophets haven’t actually decided, and about things God seems to have left open for us to reflect on humbly. This breathtakingly honest collection of essays does excellent work to make clear just how much we in fact don’t know. That there’s so much to learn is wonderful news, however. We’ll have to bring all of our minds, and not just all of our hearts, to the task of being earnest disciples.”
—Joseph Spencer, author of 1st Nephi: A Brief Theological Introduction
“This much-needed engagement with . . . interesting theological questions is long overdue.”
—Blake T. Ostler, Esq., author of the four-volume Exploring Mormon Thought book series on Latter-day Saint theology